Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!!

Bonjour!


I have a special announcement for all the ladies out there (although I'm sure the gentlemen will enjoy this too): Victoria's Secret will be opening stores in Canada this summer!!! They will be opening a location in Edmonton and one in Toronto at Yorkdale Mall in August. I love the Victoria's Secret fashion shows and I have bought quite a few things online but I can't wait for an actual store!!!

Speaking of online shopping, I've indulged in a few items and will share them with you. Once my exams are done on Monday, a few outfit posts are to come, a spring cleaning post and a few other things I've been planning but haven't quite started. I look forward to making many more and regular posts!

Love,
Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment