Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's over.... but it's far from over!

Bonjour!

I just finished my last exam! For this term that is. I'm sitting on my bed enjoying a glass of wine and watching some tv before I doze off and get some much needed sleep! I can't wait for summer to begin and I'm loving this mild weather. Sorry no outfit posts yet, I haven't been thinking about taking pictures but I have been putting some thought into my outfits which is a big step! I've made lots of purchases that I can't wait to share with you all. I'm also on the hunt for the most perfect mary janes and booties.... which I haven't been able to find in two years! So wish me luck and I look forward to waking up to mornings like these!


I love this light! Looking forward to many other posts!
Love,
Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment