Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The festivities continue.....

Bonjour!
Yesterday I continued the birthday festivities by going to this french patisserie place (I'll save the details for another post) and had the most amazing roasted corn soup EVER!! I need to hunt down this recipe! I went there to grab some dessert, which is absolutely amazing, but I was so hungry that I decided to have lunch there as well and I was very impressed! Later on in the evening I went for sushi with one of my girlies, which was also amazing... All in all, I was very spoiled yesterday and I loved it! (My tummy was definately happy!) Unfortunately, I didn't get to take any pics of my outfit, which is a shame because I wore a cute skirt, but you will see my skirt on this blog one day very soon. In order to compensate, I leave you with these amazing pictures of Doutzen Kroes taken by Photographer Alexi Lubomorski. Enjoy!

This is my absolute favourite!!!!


Source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

Love,
Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment