Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Keep Calm... Have a Cupcake!!!

Bonjour!


      I think I'm going through a cupcake withdrawl.. I haven't had one since my birthday.. That is a very long time. This coming from a girl who's lunch consists of a tall skinny vanilla latte and TWO chocolate bloom cupcakes from Starbucks. (Triple Grande Extra Hot no Foam Skinny Vanilla Latte is my breakfast.. I need the extra espresso shots!) I cannot wait for my exams to be over and to have a clean room again. My room is covered in piles of clothes and an organized mess of piles of papers and notes. I have to get back to my studying but maybe tomorrow I will indulge in a cupcake and Shoppers is having 20x the points!! I need to go and pick up some perfume, I'm running dangerously low. Can you guess which one it is?

       I got Miss Cherie Dior as a Christmas gift from my uncle probably 4 years ago and I fell in love and so did everyone else around me. I have tried some other scents (Viva La Juicy is another fave) but I keep going back to this and everyone says it smells like me, which I will take as a compliment :). So now you know where my blog name came from and the fleur means flower in french and I LOVE flowers. I will try very hard to look put together for my exams as I hate when people let themselves go. My first university exam consisted of a huge convention hall filled with rows of nervous students that were pretty much in sweat pants and sweaters and didn't smell so nice :S. So, to all exam writers out there: Good Luck on your exams and please at least shower! Besides, you tend to feel more confident and refreshed when you're freshly showered and put together.

I'll try to take some pics of my outfits during my exams.. thank goodness I don't have an exam until Thursday so I don't have to pull any major cram sessions. Be back soon!

Love,
Ada



No comments:

Post a Comment