Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's raining .... but I don't mind!

Bonjour!


I created this blog about a month ago and couldn't figure out what my first post would be so I decided to celebrate my blog's birthday with my birthday! So Happy Birthday Blog and Happy 21st Birthday to me! I spent the day grabbing some coffee, cupcakes and going to class :(


Although it was raining and gloomy outside, I still managed to have a great time! I'm trying out this whole "positive attitude thing" and it's been working out so far! And since it was raining, I decided to get decked out in my rain gear! How can you not be happy with a hot pink umbrella?!



I'm wearing: Vero Moda Trench (Denise Sherway) Black Talula Tights (Aritzia) Burberry Rainboots (Saks Fith Avenue Online) Juicy Couture Laptop Bag (Blue Marine & Co. Eaton Centre) and Holt Renfrew Umbrella

Since I am smack dab in the middle of exams, I can't really do anything too exciting for my birthday but as of April 26 I am a free woman!! (until September of course!) However, I do have alot of fun things planned for this blog so be sure to check back soon!!!

AND remember, April Showers bring May Flowers!




Love,

Ada

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    The Blog looks great, I'm looking forward to reading the posts. Great pictures too.

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my private photographer!

    ReplyDelete