Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Bonjour,

Christmas is by far my most favourite holiday! I love it not because of all the gifts but because you get to spend time with your most loved ones and it is the only thing I look forward to during the long and cold winter season. With that said, I'm almost done my Christmas shopping! This was completely unintentional as I didn't go shopping with buying Christmas gifts in mind... it just kinda happened. Random shopping trips led to finding the perfect items for my family and friends. PLUS, Holt Renfrew was having a promotion so I couldn't resist. You got 25% back on a gift card on anything you spent and 15% on cosmetics.

I was running low on my YSL foundation so I decided to pop in and boy did I get some goodies :)


I kind of ended up with a lot of gifts for myself (whoops!) but that's what Christmas shopping is for! I picked up my YSL foundation which is silky smooth, has SPF and looks like I'm wearing nothing. I also picked up a limited edition face highlighter which is the best thing in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! It was so good that I went back and picked up two more (as they are limited edition). It just wakes up your face without being overtly sparkly and I got compliments on my skin and makeup all day long. I also finally picked up the Shu Eumura Eyelash curler in a little kit but enough ranting, I will have a makeup post coming up soon. 




The best gift that I found were these little Truffles in the most adorable packaging. I'm not sure who the lucky recipients are going to be, but they were so cute I couldn't resist. They are great stocking stuffers and the best part is that they were very inexpensive. If I got one of these I would certainly feel very special!

I will be back very soon to share with you some of my cooking and a makeup post will follow that.

Have a great week :)

Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment