Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Beautiful Fall Days

Bonjour!

I just love Fall. All the beautiful colours and the fact that it's not too cold just yet. I especially love walking around in the Fall and just taking in the scenery. This is what I did last week after I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at Creme de la Creme with my sister.

As I mentioned before, my sister accidentally dropped my phone in a pond :( but I managed to fish it out. While it's still not working, I managed to retrieve the pictures that she took of me :) (Mini photographer in the making)

So here they are... ENJOY!





















I'm wearing:
Black Cashmere V-Neck from Femme
Club Monaco Skirt
Black Tights from tights.com
Browns Black Riding Boots

Have a great week and Happy Monday :) 

P. S. I have a Christmas post coming up... that's right CHRISTMAS!

1 comment: