Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Foggy Days

Bonjour,

If you're living in Toronto, you'll know that we've had some serious fog. Although, fog may be a little creepy to some people, to me it is beautiful and mysterious. While I was unable to quite capture the beauty of the fog with my dinky camera, I got a few pictures in and spend the entire day cooking.



I'm wearing:
H&M Faux-Fur Collar
Grey Cashmere Sweater from Club Monaco
Wool shorts with suspenders from Club Monaco (my 'winter' shorts)
Black Opaque Tights from mytights.com
Bloch Patent Leather Flats from Locale Sherway

I had purchased a Tart pan and a Madeleines pan the other day from Williams Sonoma and I couldn't wait to test them out. I first heard of Madeleines on the movie the Transporter and had purchased them before but I couldn't be bothered to buy the pan to avoid clutter. But, since I can't find any Madeleines for sale anymore, I must make them myself. 


I found the recipe on Joy of Baking and it is super easy! I also made a Goat Cheese, Tomato and Arugula Tart which was also super easy! I just baked up a standard pastry crust, added arugula, tomatoes and goat cheese and presto!




A make-up post is coming up soon, as promised, so check back soon!

Ada



2 comments:

  1. The food looks so tasty, you look good too. :)

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look and the recipe sounds fantastic :)

    ♥ Marta from With Love...

    ReplyDelete