Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Find me on Tumblr!

Bonjour!



Sorry I've been MIA, again! I was in the middle of midterms and it has been one of the worst weeks in a very long time, but you know what they say, "when it rains, it POURS". Anyways, I went out for brunch the other day with my sister and stopped off at my favourite park to take some pics and my sister accidentally dropped my phone in a pond :(. I managed to fish it out and hopefully it will dry and I can show you the pictures. In the meantime, I made a Tumblr account! I am in love with Tumblr as it is a great way to share pics and it's super easy to reblog pictures from other users, which is great! 

CLICK HERE! to check out my Tumblr account! And I'll be working on some posts for this week so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment