Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sisterly Love and Stuck In a Rut

Bonjour!

I haven't made any posts lately and there two reasons:
1) I've been crazy busy with work and running a bunch of errands
2) I've been stuck in a little rut (a fashion rut and an emotional one)

Needless to say it hasn't been my month so far but hopefully some positive thinking will change that :)

I wanted to share some pictures with you that I took a while ago when my sister and I went to Nadege. Yes I have a little sister! Her name is Jorda, she's 11 and absolutely gorgeous! (AND she loves shopping and eating as much as her sister!). She's a very bright and mature girl for her age and she never fails to amaze me everyday!





I don't get the chance to spend as much time with her as I'd like to so when summertime comes along, it's a treat for both of us that we get to go out more.

Now.... back to my rut dilemma. I've been in a fashion rut lately and I get into this rut every time this time of year . This is because I've already worn all my spring/summer outfits and find myself lacking inspiration. Of course, I have a few favourites that I wear quite often and I actually like re-wearing some of my favourite outfits. I've seen alot of blogs that only posts outfits once but I'm not sure I like that idea. First of all, being a student, I don't exactly have the budget to wear something just once. Even if I didn't have a budget, I'm not sure I would want to. I love the feeling that I get out of pulling together a killer outfit that I feel great in and why wouldn't I want to wear those outfits again. However, there are times when I look in my closet and I see NOTHING that catches my eye... it's a very frustrating feeling. I'm just waiting for the Vogue September issue to come out so I can get some inspiration.







A new school year (my last year of university!) is also coming up. A new beginning also filled with fear but as my mother says: Nothing good in life comes easily!

I've picked up a few books over the summer that I finely got a chance to read and they have me feeling a little perky again and I will share those with you very soon! Also, I finally got a chance to organize my room, my bedside table and my desk (pictures to follow) and only my closet is left... my biggest challenge.

So, I will share the books I've been reading as well as my room organization and I will have a huge closet organization post.

                                                                                                               See you soon!

                                                                                                                             Ada


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment