Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Here, There, Everywhere

Bonjour!

Since I'm still working on organizing my closet, I thought I'd share some pictures of some of my outfits that I've worn recently. So enjoy!











I'm wearing:
Peachy Tank from H&M
1969 Easy Straight Jeans from Gap
Silver Oxfords from Steve Madden
Wristlet from Coach


I wore this next outfit when I was on my way to watch a movie and I have to say I quite liked the look. It was casual but a little dressed up with the new patent leather pumps that I got. I've been looking for some mary janes for the past two years but since I haven't been able to find the perfect ones yet I was happy to get these instead! I found them in some little store in Yorkville on sale from $168 to $86.... I love a great deal!!!!!








I'm wearing:
Grey off-the-shoulder Top from Zara
Black Skinny Crop Jeans from Rich&Skinny
Black Patent Leather Pumps from Michael Kors
MK5055 Gold Oversized Watch from Michael Kors
Black Carryall Purse from Coach


Hopefully I'll be done my closet mini-reno so that I can share it with you all!

Love,

Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment