Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Taking it easy.....

Bonjour!

I recently got my wisdom teeth pulled so I've been taking it easy. Work takes up alot of my time so I like to go for alot of walks and enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having!








There are times when I like to be busy and have a hectic schedule but lately i've just felt like going for long walks on the beach.. I mean streets plus it's great exercise! I've been meaning to sign up for a Yoga class but I've been procrastinating a little bit but there is a workshop in August so I'm hoping to attend that. In the meantime, I've been trying out some Yoga poses on my Wii Fit. I'm very good at the sun salutations but I suck at the tree and I can't wait to unlock some more Yoga poses.

I've finally managed to organize my desk and all my books and up next is my closet and my nightstand. For some reason everything ends up in my nightstand drawer and it's overflowing so look out for those posts coming up soon!



I'm wearing:
Wilfred White Bustier Tank
Club Monaco Silk Skirt
Aldo Flats
Forever XII Purse


I've also de-cluttered my computer and am in the process of organizing all my photos so I promise to update a lot more often!

See you soon!
Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment