Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

MIA

Bonjour!



My sincerest apologies for being away for so long! I do have some excuses that I will share with you however:
(1) School :( .... yes I did take a summer school course but it's over now and I can enjoy the rest of my summer (sort of)
(2) Procrastination- I am the worst procrastinator EVER! Probably my worst quality which I am working on changing

To make up for all the missing posts I did take a bunch of pictures! My summer up until now was filled with a trip to Florida to visit some family, some dinner dates and ALOT of coffee dates and walking around in parks (my favourite activity in the summer!). While I do live in the city, I am very lucky because Toronto has some beautiful parks. So here are some pictures of my outfits. Enjoy and I will be back soon with a few more posts!

My favourite Bow Ring from Bittersweet and Minted Revlon Nail Polish
Vintage Dress






I'm wearing:
Michael Kors Flats from Winners
Polka Dot Skirt from BGBGeneration
Mexx Tank
H&M Jacket
Forever XXI Bag

I might as well mention the fact that I am absolutely in LOVE with this Polka Dot Skirt. I bought it in Florida and unfortunatly they don't have this store in Canada :(. In fact they only have 6 stores and 3 of them are al located in Florida. It is a real shame because as soon as I walked into the store I literally fell in love with everything! AND!!!! It was the first time that my Mom encouraged my shopping habits! I ended up buying this skirt, a wish bracelet and a gorgeous dress that I can't wait to share with you. The good news: they have a website AND they ship to Canada. So click away! 


And here are some pictures of what I wore to school and some Spring pictures of Ryerson University


  
I'm Wearing:
H&M Striped Top
H&M Shorts
Juicy Couture Laptop Bag
Silver Steve Madden Brogues





No comments:

Post a Comment