Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year New You

Bonjour!

My sincerest apologies for being away so long but sometimes life takes over and it's hard to find time to do anything. With a New Year comes many resolutions and this blog is one of mine! I'm moving rooms and redecorating so I will definatly share the progress with you. I've already picked out a paint colour and have made most of my purchases so now it's a matter of just putting everything together.



I'm super excited because this past year has been very difficult for me so it's time to turn over a new leaf. Every new year, every new year I feel recharged and ready for new beginnings! That make-up post is still coming up, as promised, I'm just waiting until my room is done to show you guys as I just purchased a dressing table that I'll putting all my make-up on!

See you soon and wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year. May all your wishes come true!

Love Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment