Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Enjoying the cold?

Bonjour,

I just got back from a very cold day that I spent grabbing some lunch with my boyfriend, Brian, at Nadege. I could go on about Nadege, a French Patisserie, forever and forever but since I've done it so many times, I'll spare you the details and just share the pictures of my amazing meal.



I had a cream of mushroom soup and a chicken sandwich and Brian had a grilled vegetable sandwich with a potato, bacon and broccoli soup. They were really good but the star of the show was the dessert!




I had a vanilla pana cotta flavoured with maple syrup called..... Marie Antoinette. It was probably the most amazing dessert I've had at Nadege. It tasted like really good vanilla ice cream and it looked amazing!




After our amazing meal, we went for a nice walk around Trinity Bellwoods to burn off all calories. Anyone that knows me, knows that I hate the cold and I complain ALL the time about how cold it is but lately, I've been enjoying the cold weather and all the pretty snow. This is partly due to the fact that I've been keeping warm with my TNA jacket and my Holt Renfrew cashmere gloves that have these pretty diamond-like buttons on the sides. Double socks and lots of layers are also key. I'm starting not to like my TNA jacket anymore but it does keep me very warm and next season I will save up for a beautiful Mackage jacket (I can't wait!)







I'm wearing:
TNA Jacket
Rich&Skinny Jeans
Guess Striped Turtleneck
Holt Renfrew Brand Cashmere Striped Gloves
Coach Madison Purse

Have a lovely day,

Ada

1 comment:

  1. that sandwich looks delicious! the bread, the mushrooms...can you tell it's almost time for me to eat lunch?

    Girl Meets Handbag
    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete