Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Flowers

Bonjour!

I am finally done school (for now that is) and looking forward to devoting a little more time to this blog. I spent my Easter with some family while I was in the middle of exams so I thought I would share my outfit with you :)





I'm wearing:
Mexx Button Down Shirt
Malene Birger Tuxedo Pants
Ruthie Davis Mary Janes
Michael Kors Watch

I found these beautiful Ruthie Davis Mary Janes on Bay for $150 (a steal!) and I was excited. I was even more excited when I found another pair of Ruthie Davis Patent Leather Booties too! ( I will debut them later) They are actually very comfy but the only drawback is that the heels are 5 inches so they are a bit hard to walk in so I'm gonna have to train my feet to walk in these puppies. 

I will have a post coming up all about shoes and just what your shoe repairman can do for you!

Love,

Ada


No comments:

Post a Comment