Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

H&M goes luxury.......

Bonjour!




I am beyond words excited about this news that I am about to share with you! I just heard (and it has been confirmed) that Lanvin will be collaborating with H&M for a winter line. The line will debut via a video on November 2 and the collection will hit stores worldwide November 20. Check out the video by clicking the link below and be sure to check out the video!

http://www.refinery29.com/its-official-lanvin-for-hm-will-hit-stores-november-twentieth.php

November 20th will be a Saturday which means I am booking the day off work and standing in line to get my hands on this collection! I've never stood in line for any of the H&M launches but I might just have to for this one. I try to avoid mall traffic at all costs nowadays. I try and shop in the mornings when the malls are much quieter and staff is alot more helpful. This is easier for me because I go to school downtown and Eaton Centre is at my doorstep. Sometimes I'll even make the walk over to Bay and Bloor (good exercise!).
I will report back once the pictures/video has been released with the collection on November 2nd. I am tres excited!!!!!!!!



Love

Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment